Providing Legal Solutions with a Personal Touch
Puya J. Nili, Esq.
Puya Joseph Nili is an Associate Attorney with Petriello Law. He received his bachelor's degree from Rutgers University in New Brunswick and obtained his law degree in 2008 from Temple University, Beasley School of Law. He is a trained mediator as well.
Puya has experience in multiple practice areas, including family law, municipal court, worker's compensation, and special civil part, but at Petriello Law, his focus is on residential real estate transactions. He became an attorney because he takes pride in helping people with their issues, and is happy to work with clients every day to help them buy and sell their homes.
- Residential Real Estate
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 2008
- Major: Focus in Trial Advocacy and Legal Writing
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2005
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: English
- Minor: Philosophy
- New Jersey
- Federal District Court of New Jersey
Certified Legal Specialties
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney